No, they didn't cancel classes. It was only a blizzard. . . 50 mile hour winds. . . White out conditions. . . 6 foot high drifts across the roads. . . Nah, that's no reason to cancel school or start 2 hours late- this is IOWA!!!!
Thanks to my bro' Jake driving me, I made it to school! "Busting" through the drifts, sliding around a bit, me, white knuckles hanging on for dear life, completely freaked out. . .
We made it!!!
Wow, first day of class. . . All I can say is I am completely overwhelmed and already in a state of panic!
Some hours later I got home from class to Mr. Sicky #2 needing his mama. Elijah was on the mend today but here is poor Sam, fever of 101.8 and completely miserable!

Thanks to my bro' Jake driving me, I made it to school! "Busting" through the drifts, sliding around a bit, me, white knuckles hanging on for dear life, completely freaked out. . .
We made it!!!
Wow, first day of class. . . All I can say is I am completely overwhelmed and already in a state of panic!
Some hours later I got home from class to Mr. Sicky #2 needing his mama. Elijah was on the mend today but here is poor Sam, fever of 101.8 and completely miserable!

I am SO glad I do not live in the Frozen North anymore. I'm sure the five years I lived there driving through the winters took several years off my life. That's CRAZY they didn't cancel class in those conditions.
ReplyDeleteKisses and Hugs for your sweet little boys. I hope they feel bettr soon.