My winter break from school is nearly at its end :( My online class starts Monday and my clinicals start one week from Monday (the 25th). I purchased most of my books about a week ago- I still have two more that I need to get but even without those my total was nearly $1,100!!!! Here they are

WOW!!! Right?! Just looking at that stack of fat books scares the crap out of me! I highly doubt I am going to have time for ANYTHING once I'm forced to get into them.
I went in for my pre-clinical physical yesterday, got a tetanus shot (they weren't kidding when they said my arm would hurt for a few days!!! OUCH!!!), and the Tb skin test which I go in tomorrow to have read. So far everything has checked out good there. All I have left to do now is take my CPR for health care professionals on the 21st, and the Mandatory Reporting of Child and Adult Abuse class on the 26th.
I never thought this month would go by so quickly but it really has! I am nervous about starting clinicals but also have a sense of "finally!!!!" since I have had to hold back for so long.
Well, I have a silly 2 year old to get to bed so I better get to it!
Have a great night everyone!

WOW!!! Right?! Just looking at that stack of fat books scares the crap out of me! I highly doubt I am going to have time for ANYTHING once I'm forced to get into them.
I went in for my pre-clinical physical yesterday, got a tetanus shot (they weren't kidding when they said my arm would hurt for a few days!!! OUCH!!!), and the Tb skin test which I go in tomorrow to have read. So far everything has checked out good there. All I have left to do now is take my CPR for health care professionals on the 21st, and the Mandatory Reporting of Child and Adult Abuse class on the 26th.
I never thought this month would go by so quickly but it really has! I am nervous about starting clinicals but also have a sense of "finally!!!!" since I have had to hold back for so long.
Well, I have a silly 2 year old to get to bed so I better get to it!
Have a great night everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment