Thursday, January 14, 2010

10 Things I Love

I LOVE . . .

1 . . . my quiet time after the kids are in bed- that's when I get to focus on cleaning the house, working out, entering into more giveaways, writing blog entries, catching up on Facebook! And rarely in that order!

2 . . . laying in bed every morning, all snug and warm, nursing my baby Sam. It feels so good to have those few moments, only once a day now, just holding and nurturing him as a baby still!

3 . . The way every night Elijah has to run straight for my bed after his shower, still nakey and dripping wet, to snuggle under the covers to warm up and dry off.

4 . . . watching my family gobble up a nutritious, homemade meal, knowing there is no MSG or any other nastiness in it.

5 . . . the way my kids exclaim "Yummy!!!" was they munch on raw organic broccoli, celery, and carrots! I wonder who they learned this from? *blush* ME!!! *blush*

6 . . how good I feel after a torturous workout!

7 . . . how my boys only want Mama when they are upset or hurt even though I can be so impatient and cross with them at times. They overlook my every fault.

8 . . . the thought that in just a few short months it will be spring!

9 . . .using the onions I grew in my garden last year in every thing I cook! However, my supply is running very low :(

10 . . . living where we live. It may not be perfect, but the location is like NONE other! We are only approximately 5 miles from school (maybe less?) and town, yet we are out in the country! We have a HUGE yard and garden, lots of privacy, lots of room for the kids (and hopefully more chickens this spring) to run wild!

1 comment:

  1. I love my quiet time too after the kids are in bed. I almost always stay up too late enjoying the silance of the night.

    ReplyDelete