Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whoh!

Wow! I can't believe how easy it is to get behind on here! SOOOO SORRY!!!

The few days I didn't post were crazy, in an odd sort of way. I had to work Thursday night so I was pretty much useless Friday. The weekend was, well just a weekend, and I'm not really in the mood to go into details and I'm pretty sure I would bore your eyes out anyway! LOL!

I START CLINICALS TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!
Or at least I am supposed to but alas, apparently someone, somewhere, thought since we melted an inch or two off the 43 inches of snow we have gotten over the course of this winter, we needed a few more. :( Currently, it is VERY windy and snow is falling heavily. :( :( :(

Out my front window right now:


Soooooo. . . .

I will have to make sure and see if classes are canceled, late-start, or on time before I head out the door. In a way I really hope they are not canceled because I have been waiting for this day for quite a few years now. In another way, I hope they are canceled because Elijah was one sick cookie today. He had a temp all day and was lethargic and refused to eat and drink anything but maybe 4 teeny tiny sips of water and maybe a whole 6 individual Life cereal pieces all day! Poor cookie!
I have been feeling sickly all this evening too and am fairly certain I have a fever now. :(

Here is Mr. Sicky. He passed out in the recliner tonight.


The poor thing looks really pale doesn't he? Hopefully we all will be back to our normal selves tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope he is feeling better.

    http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete