Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bad Mama

Is it terrible that I am so sick of the crying and screaming and whining right now that I just want to stop being a mommy?! I just want a few seconds of piece and relaxation. I just want to be able to go to the bathroom without a nosy toddler following me, jabbering non-stop.

I love my kids but right now I could really use a break from them, but seeing as I have nothing to offer anyone and no one is willing to watch them simply for the sake of their mothers sanity I guess I'm stuck where I'm at.

I know its just the lack of sleep talking here (and my 2 year old's lack of sleep!) but I'm still as frustrated as crap with both my kids, the mess and clutter all over the house, and especially with myself for being such a bad mommy that I feel this way.

3 comments:

  1. Big Huggs !..We all have those kind of days! Hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not bad, you woudn't be a mommy if you didn't feel that way.

    http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/2010/01/mother-ease-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate! I also wish I could just find someone to watch my kids so I could breathe once in a while. You're not alone! Just wanted to offer some encouragement!

    ReplyDelete