So, maybe my resolution about blogging everyday was just a little unrealistic! I think I will have to aim for once or twice a week- that is a little more achievable I think!
The past week was crazy busy! I barely had time to catch my breath! There is just so much "extra" stuff I have been having to do for clinicals outside of class time- like many hours long orientation into the hospital where we are doing our clinicals, computer training for the hospital, Mandatory Reporter Class, BLS (Basic Life Support) for Health Care Providers that lasted until 10pm yesterday. . . A million other things! I have been away from home and the kids much more than with them! So, on top of still being sick, the kiddo's have been having a very difficult time adjusting to seeing their mama so little. I have been having a difficult time adjusting to being away from them so much! It breaks my heart!
Today I got a MUCH needed day off from classes! Although most of the day was spent running odd errands and taking Mr. Miserable Sam to see his pediatrician (he is fine, just suffering from a nasty 2 week cold that's running around town), I feel refreshed and ready for my 8am-2pm shift at school then I have to be at work at 10pm-7am! Yay! NOT!
I seriously cannot believe it is February already! My 25th birthday is in 8 days! Wowza! I'm getting old LOL! Only next month we will be able to celebrate the Fist Day of Spring!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!
Here are some pic's of our week:
A self-portrait from silly Eli!
Snuggling in my bed after bath time!


Just bein' silly!
Intently studying pictures in one of my text books of some nasty pressure ulcers!

Loving on his new Thomas blanket!
Look closely- he found a blue permanent marker and decided his Engines all needed a make-over!
Sam's new best friend: Yoda!

Just some cuteness!
And silliness for good measure!
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!!!
The past week was crazy busy! I barely had time to catch my breath! There is just so much "extra" stuff I have been having to do for clinicals outside of class time- like many hours long orientation into the hospital where we are doing our clinicals, computer training for the hospital, Mandatory Reporter Class, BLS (Basic Life Support) for Health Care Providers that lasted until 10pm yesterday. . . A million other things! I have been away from home and the kids much more than with them! So, on top of still being sick, the kiddo's have been having a very difficult time adjusting to seeing their mama so little. I have been having a difficult time adjusting to being away from them so much! It breaks my heart!
Today I got a MUCH needed day off from classes! Although most of the day was spent running odd errands and taking Mr. Miserable Sam to see his pediatrician (he is fine, just suffering from a nasty 2 week cold that's running around town), I feel refreshed and ready for my 8am-2pm shift at school then I have to be at work at 10pm-7am! Yay! NOT!
I seriously cannot believe it is February already! My 25th birthday is in 8 days! Wowza! I'm getting old LOL! Only next month we will be able to celebrate the Fist Day of Spring!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!
Here are some pic's of our week:
A self-portrait from silly Eli!
Just bein' silly!
Loving on his new Thomas blanket!
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment