Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two Ends One Beginning.

So, I am pretty discouraged. There won't be any pictures in this post because my camera has been having a hard time the past 2 months or so. It only turns on about 1/3 of the time. The times it doesn't turn on I always take the batteries out and throw them into the charger for 8 hours and that usually does the trick. Of course, the times one of the boys is doing some thing really funny/amazing/naughty is the day that the camera decides to call in sick. "I have to get a picture of you doing that! Stay right there Sammy, this will only take 8 hours, don't move a muscle!" Ha ha! If only that would work! So now I am not even sure where the dumb camera is. I was going to take a picture of both the boys in their car seats the other day but it was taking a personal day and I don't remember if I chucked the freaking thing against the cottonwood tree, if I forgot it on the roof of the car, or if I placed it under the back left tire. . .

We have to turn the keys into the apartment tomorrow. I pretty much have the place spotless, I just have to wipe off the kitchen counters, then sweep and scrub the kitchen floor and then we are out of there!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! It was a LOT of work. They had a whole longgggg cleaning check list that we had to complete: "Towel bars in bathroom must be shining and spotless or you will be charged. Light covers (like the ones on the ceiling) must be clean. Inside of stove fan hood must be spotless or it will be replaced at your expense."
Oh my GAWWWWWD!!!! I thought I was going to turn into a scrub brush with all the scrubbing have been doing over the past week!! Believe me, that place is 20 times cleaner now than it was when we moved in last year!!! Hopefully we get or deposit back!! I am hoping I can claim it (before Rich does) and get myself a nice reward for all that work- I was cleaning two houses at once for goodness sakes!! I had to clean this house after getting the kids in bed then drive over to the apartment and clean that! I believe I deserve $200!!!!

So for supper tonight we had McDonald's. I hadn't had that in a while just cause I think 98% of their menu items are disgustingly dripping in grease. I got 2 Honey Mustard Snack Wraps and a medium fry. I should have just gone with the wraps but all that salt and fat lured me in. Then they neglected to give Rich his Coke so we had to turn around, drive back and get it and they gave us 2 apple pies for the bother. I ate one. I was *this* close to eating the second but made myself give it to Rich. I was feeling so fat and flabby and tubby that I actually, amazingly opened the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD that has been sitting in a drawer for the past month. I only did Day One at Level One but I am so proud of myself!! It really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Don't get me wrong, it was difficult and I had to stop more times than I would ever admit but I feel like this isn't a workout video that I will quit in less than a week. I will keep you posted on my progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment