Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fluff Friday 36 - SUPER GIVEAWAY'S!

There's another giveaway going on over at The Cloth Diaper Whisperer and I'm in for the WIN!!

The Cloth Diaper Whisperer

Here's what's on the menu for this week:

1st giveaway:
3-Kissaluvs Marvels One Size Fitted Diapers
1-Kissaluvs Cloth-N-Go Bag

2nd and 3rd giveaways:
2-Kissaluvs Marvels One Size Fitted Diapers

4th and 5th giveways:

1-Kissaluvs Marvels One Size Fitted Diapers


Go check it out and help me win!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I found your blog because I saw that you entered a CD giveaway at The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. I have a new blog called HappilyDomestic and am trying out doing a review/giveaway myself. Wanted to let you know so that you can get in on the giveaway! Winner will receive a one-size Haute Pockets diaper. I hope that you will stop by and enter and enjoy reading my blog as well.
    ~Beth
    Here is the link for the giveaway:
    http://happilydomestic.blogspot.com/2009/07/haute-pockets-diaper-review-and.html

    ReplyDelete