Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kissaluvs has two new awesome products!

Kissaluvs cloth diaper brand is going to start selling two new amazing products and I am here to give you a brief overview! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited about them and hope I get the chance to try them out!

1. Marvels
These one-size fitted cloth diapers are high quality and super absorbing! PLUS they are complete with the most adorable prints EVER!!!! Check them out!!!


Aren't those prints SWEET?!?!
Not only do I love the prints I love that they are one size, meaning they will fit most babies 10 to 40lbs! That means you do not have to buy separate S, M, L diapers as your baby grows!
Truly Marvelous!!

2. Kissa's Cloth-n-Go Bag
This adorable "Blue Zoo" print wet bag is perfect for cloth diapering on the go. It can hold one cloth diaper inside and a pack of wipes and a diaper sprayer in the two outer pockets. It zips closed and is waterproof! It even has a nice little handle for easy carrying and hooking onto a stroller or cart!

Interested in purchasing or want more info? Please visit:
8http://www.kellyscloset.com/Kissaluvs-Marvels-One-Size-Fitted-Diapers_p_3662.html8

http://www.kellyscloset.com/Kissas-Cloth-n-Go-Bag_p_3663.html

http://www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/2009/07/product-focus-kissaluvs-marvels-cloth-n.html

No comments:

Post a Comment