Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lust!

So, there is this awesome blog, its all about cloth diapering, its called The Cloth Diaper Whisperer (http://www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/). If you cloth diaper or are interested/curious about modern cloth diapering (it is SOOOOOOOOOOO not what it used to be! Those horror stories your mother or grandmother tell you are just that in this realm of modern cloth diapering- stories. Cloth diapering has come a LONG way and now thousands of mothers, including me, enjoy cloth diapering!) check it out! There is so much useful info and fun stories! Also, there are Giveaways!!!!!! Every Friday you have a chance to win cloth diapers and cloth diapering products. I have never participated before this weeks but I so hope I win!!! I want the package SOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!! I probably only have 8 in 700 chances of winning but it could happen! Maybe you should try too so that if you win it you can give it to me!! ;P


So, Sammy has been getting all natural homemade food so here is our alternative to Gerber Puffs: POPCORN! It dissolves easily in his mouth just like the Puffs do but there is nothing artificial in it!! (Sorry to break it to you but Gerber doesn't care about the health of your child or the quality of what is going into your child's tiny, vulnerable body as much as it does about making money!) He thought it was strange since he is used to a liquid and puree diet but he seemed like it!



Nudest Elijah helping Uncle Jake figure out where why the washer is leaking.

Sammy's 7 month pic with the dolly (well closer to 8 months actually! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment