Elijah has officially started potty training! I had no thought or worry of starting this soon but a few days ago I found him hiding in the kitchen with his diaper around his ankles so I asked him if he wanted to go potty in his potty chair and he said yes, and he DID it!!!! I was so shocked, happy, and proud of him! That whole day and the next we carried the potty chair into every room we were playing in and he went potty in it every time!!! He was SOOOO proud of himself!! Pooping has been a problem so far and at one point here was poop ALL over the kitchen floor and all the kitchen utensils he was playing with- including INSIDE of the Vit-a-Mix blender pitcher!!!! The potty chair was right there next to him but rather than sitting on that I guess he thought the floor and pitcher were a little more exciting to poop in!! SOOOOO much fun to clean up!!!!
The day before yesterday and yesterday he has been in the CRABBIEST moods ever and every little thing was this huge dramatic event which made it next to impossible to get him to go potty in the potty chair. But yesterday evening he decided he was big enough to go potty in the real toilet and did so probably 10 times before bedtime! Hopefully he does the same thing tomorrow! I am so proud of him! He is the smartest child ever!
Well thats all the news I have so here are a few pics from the past week or so.
Elijah on his potty chair!
Mowing in the nude is serious business!
This would have been a cute pic of Sammy if Elijah's butt wasn't in it!
We all agree that the kittens are getting WAY too big to still be nursing! This pic is a few weeks old too so they are even bigger (and still nursing) now!
Sammy's new trick! He makes this face quite often now! I think he is pretending to be angry!

No comments:
Post a Comment