In lab today we inserted catheters into dummy's! We irrigated bladders! We irrigated wounds! We packed wounds! YIPEE! It was an exciting day in the lab!
Luckily, we finished up early and I got home right before the kids nap time! That means I got to nap too! Well, sorta, Elijah decided to wake up after only 40 minutes and poop his pants, on my bed!!!! So, nap time was short, way too short considering I work tonight, all night. Hopefully I will be able to get home and sleep an hour before the kids are up for the day because mothering two busy little boys all day after an exhausting week and no sleep the night before can be frustrating. But, its been done before, so I will survive, even if I do break down in tears a few times during the day.
G'night All!
Luckily, we finished up early and I got home right before the kids nap time! That means I got to nap too! Well, sorta, Elijah decided to wake up after only 40 minutes and poop his pants, on my bed!!!! So, nap time was short, way too short considering I work tonight, all night. Hopefully I will be able to get home and sleep an hour before the kids are up for the day because mothering two busy little boys all day after an exhausting week and no sleep the night before can be frustrating. But, its been done before, so I will survive, even if I do break down in tears a few times during the day.
G'night All!

Lab sounds super exciting!! And I know you can be a GREAT mother, even on just a couple hours of sleep. But I do hope you get a nap too. I love and miss you!! Give the boys hugs and kisses for me!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had an exciting lab day! Hope you were able to get some sleep.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I gave you an award over on my blog. Go check it out! http://apaprikao.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/feeling-honored/