I know I promised to post Part 2 of "Are you being poisoned" and I will, just not till this weekend, I'm still working on it.
Wow, I am so exhausted! This week has taken its toll on me and its not even quite Thursday yet.
I have been doing my best to get to bed early- that usually ends up being about 1 am for me! I like to take my shower, dry my hair, and straighten it before I go to bed so that I don't have to wake up early and do it (or more often risk not getting it done when I over sleep until 30 minutes before I have to be at class which is becoming a terrible habit!). But before I do any of that I have been trying to get back into my workout/ weight loss routine. I was doing really well for a while there. I hadlost worked off 18 lbs since I started getting serious about it in the end of October. Since this semester started January 25th though I had completely quit working out and stopped eating well/ eating more than I need to. Well, its been about a month of that now and I have gained 5 lbs back! I am so disappointed in myself! So, this week I have worked out every night and have been eating like I should. I just need to work my butt off to get homework done and make time to workout rather than just resigning myself to the "I don't have time now" attitude. That's not going to get me anywhere but fat!
The kids have really been wearing me down. I get home from school every day and am immediately bombarded with clinging, and whining, and crying, and trouble making, and fit-throwing, and injurious to one another kiddo's. Its got to be cabin fever. It SUCKS! Really I wish I could take the kids out- anywhere, for a change of scenery but Rich always has to take the car, and it has the car seats in it, so we are stuck at home to suffer (and drive one another crazy!) together.
Do they offer immunizations against cabin fever?! I think we will each take a dose or two, please!
The weather had better start shaping up in March! I keep checking the 7 day forecasts longing, hoping, to see 50's and 60's in the near future but instead am brought to sobbing and tears daily with 20's for highs and -6's for lows!
I am already making plans for my garden! I am going to start placing orders this weekend for my heirloom seeds and plants! Yes, you read that right: heirloom! I am going to collect and save seeds from this year for next year! Why would I want to buy seeds every year when I can use ones from the year before?! I am so excited! Seriously, whenever I start thinking about my garden I feel like I need to jump out of my skin with excitement! Here is Elijah helping me pick out watermelons and tomatoes!

Can you tell he is just as excited as me?!
Here are a few more random pics from this week before I drag myself from Blogosphere for the night.
Here is the Master of Silly Faces himself!


He calls this one his "serious kiss" face:

See this cute 'lil guy sporting his Baltic Amber teething necklace and Bummis diaper cover?

He's a tough MAN!

Wow, I am so exhausted! This week has taken its toll on me and its not even quite Thursday yet.
I have been doing my best to get to bed early- that usually ends up being about 1 am for me! I like to take my shower, dry my hair, and straighten it before I go to bed so that I don't have to wake up early and do it (or more often risk not getting it done when I over sleep until 30 minutes before I have to be at class which is becoming a terrible habit!). But before I do any of that I have been trying to get back into my workout/ weight loss routine. I was doing really well for a while there. I had
The kids have really been wearing me down. I get home from school every day and am immediately bombarded with clinging, and whining, and crying, and trouble making, and fit-throwing, and injurious to one another kiddo's. Its got to be cabin fever. It SUCKS! Really I wish I could take the kids out- anywhere, for a change of scenery but Rich always has to take the car, and it has the car seats in it, so we are stuck at home to suffer (and drive one another crazy!) together.
Do they offer immunizations against cabin fever?! I think we will each take a dose or two, please!
The weather had better start shaping up in March! I keep checking the 7 day forecasts longing, hoping, to see 50's and 60's in the near future but instead am brought to sobbing and tears daily with 20's for highs and -6's for lows!
I am already making plans for my garden! I am going to start placing orders this weekend for my heirloom seeds and plants! Yes, you read that right: heirloom! I am going to collect and save seeds from this year for next year! Why would I want to buy seeds every year when I can use ones from the year before?! I am so excited! Seriously, whenever I start thinking about my garden I feel like I need to jump out of my skin with excitement! Here is Elijah helping me pick out watermelons and tomatoes!
Here are a few more random pics from this week before I drag myself from Blogosphere for the night.
Here is the Master of Silly Faces himself!
See this cute 'lil guy sporting his Baltic Amber teething necklace and Bummis diaper cover?
He's a tough MAN!

No comments:
Post a Comment