Sorry for the lack of updates. I have just been so caught up with trying to make it through the necessities each day that everything else has been shoved to the side. . . Sorry! I won't promise it won't happen again though because I don't see anything changing in the near future.
School has been crazy busy. Its hard to get everything done between the kids bedtime and before I become too exhausted to function properly let alone read 3 chapters of Cultural Anthropology and 4 chapters of US History! Elijah hasn't been falling asleep until nearly 10 pm and I usually try to get myself into bed by 2 am since he normally wakes up for the day around 5:30-6 am!!!! Ughh! So, that doesn't give me much time to do anything but the most pressing homework. The poor house is looking worse and worse! Its so hard not to let it bother me but school is more important!
Not much else is going on. . .
Guess who snuck out of his room in the wee hours of the morning:
Eli chasing me with grass!
Its nearly impossible to get a good pic of the boys together!
Here Elijah is looking, Sam is not.
Here Elijah is looking, Sam is not.
(Eli got his chap stick back and resumes sucking it out and eating it)

Your boys are so cute. I know how you feel with trying to get them to both look at the camera LOL. Where did you get the retro E.T . Shirt? Love It!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have your hands full!
ReplyDelete