I finished up my online classes a little over a week ago. Got an A and an A- in them!
I have my final exams in my at-school-classes on Tuesday which I really should be studying for rather than blogging but I figured you guys need some lovin' too and the kiddlets went to bed early (look! its only 7:45 and they are both sound asleep!) so I figured I should do something productive, like blog, after a 4 month break from it.
Anyway, I'm hoping to make blogging more of a habit from now on out (or until I start clinicals on January 25th).
Before I attempt pry myself from the computer to get to work on things that really NEED to be done we all wanted to personally wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
and here's another 'cause I just couldn't help myself! DARN! Never mind for now- I can't get it to work :( I'll post it if I ever get it fixed.

No comments:
Post a Comment