Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hey!

The Cloth Diaper Report is hosting its own giveaway when they reach 250
followers!

Details:

Giveaway:


6 NB prefolds & 2 size 1 Snappi
These are PERFECT as doublers for any age if you don't have a newborn. I add newborn PFs to my DD's nighttime diaper in addition to the two inserts!

I am absolutely in love with my prefolds and Snappi's!!! I never
thought I would be because they are so "old fashioned" but they are so
easy and basic and you can get the cutest covers for your prefolds ever!!!!!!


--OR--
Mommy's Touch regular zippered wetbag in olive green
Fits
4-5 diapers, but can also be used for wet swimsuits, dirty shoes or for
other baby and kids gear for non-cloth diapering families!

I have one small zippered wet bag for my diaper bag and I adore it! There is such a huge variety of colors and patterns it is so hard to choose a favorite!
I would LOVE to win this because it would be perfect for when the boys spend the night away from home!

Come on over to The Cloth Diaper Report, become a follower and have a chance to win! I am falling in love with this blog!!! They have such helpful posts and reviews and have I mentioned GIVEAWAYS?!?! Who doesn't like winning Fluff Stuff?!!?! :)

ALSO, they are having a whole bunch of other giveaways right now too!!! :)

1.
Thirsties Duo Wrap (9/3)

2. Wahmies Diaper Pail Liner (9/8)

3. Wahmies One Size Diaper 2 Winners (9/9)

4. Drybees AIO Hybrid (9/7)

Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment