Thursday, September 10, 2009

Too Fast!

I had the awesome opportunity of seeing my parents for the first time since January! If you are not aware, they are missionaries to Kosova. Dad had to come home for some meetings in Chicago and Mom was able to join him! Mom got into town last Thursday and Dad went to his meetings then joined us on Saturday. Sadly, they were only able to visit through Tuesday! It was a whirlwind of a visit but it was SOOOOOOOOOO nice to see them and visit with them again! They got to get to know the kiddo's a little better (Sammy was only a newborn last time they saw him) and the kiddo's got to know their amazing grandparents a little better!
I am sad they had to leave so soon but so thankful I was able to see, hear, and touch them all at the same time again! I adore my parents! They are completely amazing (now if we could only convince them to be missionaries here. . . )!

Awww! I'm going to get this one printed off to hang by Eli's bed! :)

Mom and Sammy (yes, Sammy likes being upside down!)

Mom playing with Elijah and Sam!

Dad was working on a project most of the time he was here but we still enjoyed having him around!

Mom getting packed up to leave Tuesday



2 comments:

  1. Too bad there isn't a sad box I can check...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! Your kiddos look about the same age as mine. Great job for sticking with school!!!! I remember Cultural Anthropology. I took it as a gen ed, but ended up minoring in Anthropology because I loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete