Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer is offically OVER :(

My online classes started today and my classes at school start tomorrow. I'm taking 12 credits this semester! =0 I'm not at all sure how I'm going to do all that I have to do but I will do it (I guess. . . I HOPE!!!).

I went to the Vanity and spent $60 on two new pairs of jeans (I only have one that fits ok on my poor post pregnancy/nursing savaged body). After getting them home I realize I am not very happy with either of them. I think I may have had better luck if Elijah and Sam were not with me acting like wild jungle children. Elijah thought it was great fun climbing under the door into the dressing room then unlocking it and opening the door as far as it would open exposing my stretch mark scarred body to the whole mall countless times. . . Ugh!

Wow, its hard to find a pair of jeans that fit my body well and my style. . . I want to look cute and trendy like all the other 24 year olds out there but my poor 24 year old self has the shape of a 36 year old now. . . Ugh UGH! I don't want to look like a "
mother" but I want pants that FIT!!!
Oh well, some day I will be old enough to wear whatever is comfy, no matter how it looks and no one will care 'cause I will be in my 50's.

On the bright side:

Goofy Eli eating cottage cheese with peanut butter on his forehead! Cleaning off the counters (attempting to stall bedtime!):

Mr. Sam reading books and playing with a monster truck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog from your entry for the fluff givaway at Diaper Wisperer (your name caught my eye). I just had to say hello! My name is Christina Crabtree, I am 24, & have 2 boys. Casey - 19 months old & Owen - 7 months old. I am so with you about trying to find clothes that fit but still look trendy. So hard!

    ReplyDelete