Monday, August 17, 2009

Excitement!

The past week Sammy has really started to move!!!! He has been able to roll around the room for a while now but he just realized he can get around easier by taking a few "real" crawls then he drops his knees and does the army-ish crawl the rest of the way to where ever he is off to. It is so cute and amazing! I feel like he is too young to be doing this but really he's not- he is 9 months old after all! I just want him to stay my baby! He seems so happy to be moving. He loves following his brother around but his brother hates it!!! I think I will be dealing with that for a very long time.

I am currently working on clearing/ cleaning out the front room in the basement. I am going to turn it into a play room for the boys! I am getting so sick of the house being completely taken over by toys. There is hardly room to move in their bedroom! I am really hoping I can get it done before school starts on the 24th.

Oh my gosh! I just realized that the 24th is Monday not Wednesday like I had been thinking! I am going to be taking four classes. Two online and two at school. I am looking forward to it. I guess I am one of those weirdo's who really enjoy being in school! I know things are going to get rough around here (oh wait, aren't they already?!) with even more on this mama's plate, but its been done by others before me so I will overcome!
(Or at least I'm really hoping so. . .)

I will end this post with some pics:

Here is a self portrait by Elijah from when he got a hold of daddy let him play with the camera (grrrrrrrr!)

his feet:
A pic of Daddy (not too bad of a pic for a 2 year old if you ask me!)

And of course he had to take a pic of Zuki!

Here are some pics of Sam now (that I obviously took!)

Sammy helping me fold diapers fresh off the line, ahhhhh! :)




Here is what happens when you leave a 9 month old with his food and spoon while you attend to another child for 2 minutes:


I'm not at all sure just how he did it, but somehow Sam got these sweat pants on his back! He was mighty proud of himself!



Here comes trouble!!
Goodnight all! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious photos of the baby with the food all over the place. I can relate to that when our toddler was that age!

    I signed up to follow your site. Check out my site and please follow!

    www.proudtobeapoppa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete