Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nothing much. . .

. . . to post about. . . I would post some pictures but some little Turd dropped my camera a few days ago and it is not turning on now. Oh, its been dropped before, more times than I care to admit to even myself, but it has always come back to life. . . eventuality! Usually all it takes is letting the darn thing sit for a whole night while I charge the batteries then its in a better mood. This time that did not work, so its been sitting dormant for far too many days and I was going to try charging the batteries again but of course I had to put the camera in the glove box in the car to rest and Rich has the car at work. :( Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to kick its butt back into gear!

I rearranged the boys' room some today but its not quite finished. I just need to make it a bit more functional. . . I'll take a pic soon (tomorrow I hope!) and let ya see what I'm doing.

Both boys are sleeping in their rightful spots- for now! I've been trying to get Sam back into sleeping through the night AND sleeping in his crib. He surprisingly slept in the crib till 4:30 am last night!

Well, I'm off to Sleepy-Town! Hopefully I will be back tomorrow night with some fun pics 'cuz we all know thats the only thing interesting here!

No comments:

Post a Comment