Thursday, May 21, 2009

I how annoying it is. . .

. . . to check a blog day after day and never see a new post! I'm not really in the mood for writing anything interesting so pictures will have to do- who doesn't like pictures!? At least I won't be The Most Boring Blog on the Block anymore!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


"Hmmm, I wonder what this stuff tastes like?"
Photobucket

Photobucket

"YUCK!!!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's a kitty lover- just like his mama!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been making a little progress on the boys room!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elijah's new favorite pastime: watching the washer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am making all of Sammy's baby food myself. So far he has only had organic brown rice (cereal) and this morning he had sweet potatoes for the first time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"What IS this?!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

"I guess its not so bad!"

Photobucket

Photobucket





1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Photo's & what a great idea! I love to scrapbook and seeing this sight almost reminds me of a scrapbook! It's wonderful! I am actually a new blogger myself & coming up with new ideas for my business blog has been a bit tricky. Maybe I'll try photo's:)

    ReplyDelete