Now, if you know anything about my Eli, you should know that he really isn't into TV- this is a good/bad thing. He might quietly watch a 2 minute snippet but normally he just ignores the TV all together. The other morning I turned on Sesame Street for Eli to "watch" and I went into my room to get on the computer for bit. I'm in my room for a few minutes and don't hear him out in the living room rummaging around, pushing his mower, or talking to himself. I stupidly think wow! he's actually watching it! And I continue to do my thing- check my FB, message boards, etc. Probably 5 minutes later I think he really couldn't be simply sitting there watching Elmo this long. . . So I sneak into the living room and much to my dismay I realize I had left the Parmesan cheese out on the table the night before- it is everywhere in the living room!! Floor, couch, in the clean clothes on the couch, TV, bookshelf, shoe basket, Sammy's exersaucer, and Sammy's face!!!!!! Oh my WORD!!! You should have seen it!!! I would have taken pictures but the camera batteries were in Rich's XBox 360 controller and the memory card was no where to be found. :(
Here are a few pics that I managed to snap from the past two days of things Elijah has managed to sneak off and create messes with:
My laundry detergent:
A bottle of lotion (notice its all over in his hair!):
A jug of milk:
Those are just the ones I have caught on camera!!
By the way, he has also taken to rummaging through my kitchen drawers in the nude. . .

No comments:
Post a Comment