Friday, April 3, 2009

I need some magical Creative Dust oh Fairies of All Things Creative!

Yeah, so I was super excited when Rich downloaded the Adobe Photoshop CS4 30 day trail for me. I had big plans. I was going to make an AMAZING header for this blog and get making siggys for myself and others on my iVillage message boards. I have made a few on Scrapblog.com and really enjoyed it- it is addicting even!! Supposedly you can do SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more with PS (I would hope so- the full version only costs $999!!). Here are a few sigs I made for myself using Scrapblog:

Photobucket

Photobucket

marchsig


I also made this blogs header.

Well, after spending about 4 hours messing around on PS I decided that I am far from being creative enough for it!!! If any of you have attempted to use PS, you know what I am talking about. I think I will stick with Scrapblog for now!!


I don't have much else to say. I am basically posting because its too early to go to bed- yes midnight is too early!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, sister! I hope you start posting more as they all make me laugh. Well, almost. I love you! You are funny! Keep up the posting!
    Bea

    ReplyDelete