Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My new worst enemy!

I now have a new worst enemy- it can be found here: http://bakerella.blogspot.com/ !!!!
I have been going through the archives and getting hungrier and hungrier with every post!! I keep thinking I should go make that! But then I see the next post and think no, I should make that!! I finally had to make myself say goodbye to that delicious blog before I gained 15 pounds just by reading it. Terrible blog!!

Anyway, so today Elijah kept on sneaking into our bedroom to get on the computer and I kept getting after him 'cause he knows he is not allowed on it. Well, one time I caught him and I decided to get on it myself to check my FB. Eli was standing next to me watching me when Mr. Sly excitedly exclaims "phone, mama! phone!" pointing to the other room in hopes that I would think my cell was ringing and run to the other room to get it, leaving computer unattended for him to get on. Ha, ha, Mr. Smarty mama knows your tricks! I was pretty amused that he could come up with something so tricky on his own though!! Man, this kid is far from stupid thats for sure!

Now, before I go to bed here are a few pics from the past few days:

Sammy hanging with me in my wonderful Organic Hemp sling!!


Nakie boy rummaging and making a huge mess of the kitchen drawers.




Love this face!!

Bath time!! Sammy looks so funny blowing raspberries!!


Elijah being CRAZY!!


"I want YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment