Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hormone Attack!

Tonight I just feel freakishly lonely and weepy. . .

. . .pretty much wallowing in self pity. . .

. . .pretty much feeling in over my head. . .


I am by myself most of the time- well, maybe not
alone but an infant and a toddler just don't count here. Tonight I just wish it were possible to pack up the kids and go visit mom and dad for a few hours. I wish Rich could be home awake, whether we are doing something or just lazing around the house. . . Not sure where, if anywhere, I am going with this post just needed to get it out ya' know?

On a lighter note:

Today I decided to just have Eli sleep on a mattress on the floor because he ended up like this last night:

Here is how Eli is sleeping at the moment:

Yes! He is really sleeping like that!!

Apparently he likes the floor!

Sammy got a pretty nice crib out of the whole ordeal! He was getting way to big for his bassinet- pretty sure the weight limit on it was 13lbs- he is over 17lbs!




No comments:

Post a Comment