skip to main |
skip to sidebar
~So, I'm not a big fan of pacifiers- fine for other peoples kids but I never wanted my kiddos to get attached- well yesterday was so frustrating with a grumpy Eli refusing to nap and Sammy screaming and crying for hours straight, that out of frustration I gave a paci to Sammy and what do you know? He loves it! Argh! It was nice to have a peaceful house for a few minutes but I almost prefer him not liking it. . . Now dear hubby thinks Sammy needs it constantly- I would rather he only have it when he is unconsoled any other way. . .
~Sammy has been sleeping for about 2 1/2 hours now (without the paci), so I had the chance to finish up most of what is due tomorrow night.
~I actually got a shower today! Yeah, I had to wake up at 6 am to get it and of course Eli had to wake up as soon as I turned the shower on, so I had to listen to him screaming the whole time I was in there, but at least I got one!
~Evidently, we don't use ice cube in our house- we use Lincoln Logs! Elijah asks for a glass of water- no prob. He takes it in the living room and a little while later what do I find?

Yes, he really drank it! He seemed to like it too! I wonder where this strange child came from?
His mother!!! LOL!!!
ReplyDelete