Friday I made Chicken Noodle Soup. I take pride on the fact that I have NEVER EVER bought a bag of pre-made noodles from the store. I always make my own noodles for soup, usually with whole wheat so they are healthy and yummy! It really was quite the adventure- Eli helped me make the noodles and we ended up with flour all over the floor! Then he did NOT want the noodles on the table, but they had to be there to dry. We did eventually complete the soup. It was delicious! Here is the finished product:
Cookies are obviously a huge hit in our family too (at least with Eli!). So Sunday while the boys napped with daddy I mixed up some oatmeal cookie dough and then that night once the kiddo's were sleeping I cooked 'em up. These cookies are soooooooooo yummy! The oatmeal is ground up till its like flour. I ground some flax seed with it so they are even healthy!!

Great job, Christina!! You make your momma proud!
ReplyDelete