Monday, January 5, 2009

Normal Day

We are just having a normal day here at home today. Daddy is off at work. During nap time I made up the salad for dinner so all I have to do is cook up the pork chops and veggies. My Lil' Ham had another explosive diaper so he is on his second set of clothes today. After 3 unsuccessful attempts, Cookie Monster had a very good nap- 2 whole hours! During his nap I got the mail, went to the office and paid the rent, took out the trash and pulled out and tossed the dead vacuum and a bunch of other crap from the storage closet on the porch! So I guess I did get a few things done today!

Here's whats happening at the moment: Cookie Monster is having a post-nap snack of chocolate graham crackers and the Ham-O is sleeping like an angel.





No comments:

Post a Comment