Monday, February 2, 2009

The weather was awesome Saturday (44) so we went to Bacon Creek Park near our home with Aunt Candace, Uncle Jake, Jenny, and Aunt Anna. We had a fun time hiking around the lake. It was frozen over so it looked pretty cool. There were quite a few people out on it fishing through holes in the ice. Towards the end of our hike, after much debate, we all trekked out onto the lake, baby, toddler and all! Interesting short cut! I was so freaked out! About halfway to the other side some of us heard the ice crack so we picked up our pace quite a bit! Needless to say, we all made it across without any cases of hypothermia or near drowning. I forgot my camera, well, more like I left it home because the card is full. So I will have to see if I can persnaggle a pic or two from Jake.

Here are a few pics I took from Friday though.



I LOVE his eyes!!











No comments:

Post a Comment