Thursday, December 11, 2008

A New Start

OK! I was absolutely HORRIBLE at keeping up with my old blog so deleted that one and I am starting over (I'm thinking maybe deleting my old blog was a bad idea as there may have been some of the pictures Rich lost uploaded to it. . . too late now!).

A few weeks ago I read something on some random blog, it went something like this:
"The more you read other people's blogs, the less you write in your own blog. The less you write in your own blog, the less you want to write in it." Since reading that I have been making an effort to slow my blog stalking and have been thinking of what I am going to do with my own.

As some of you may know, Elijah's favorite food and word is "cookie", therefore I decided to title this new blog Mama's Cookies. :)

All I ask of my followers is that you keep me accountable- make sure I am making an effort at this blog, if you notice I am falling behind, by all means, get on my butt somehow (facebook, email, etc.) about updating, okay? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment